Six random things making me smile today. I couldn’t resist the Melie Bianco Winged Tote in particular. After going back and forth over “should I? shouldn’t I?” for the last two weeks – I gave in and went for the small splurge. It’ll be here in a few short days. Admittedly, my smile just got a little bit bigger. And party popcorn (with sprinkles, no less!) couldn’t be more fun. I’m looking forward to trying this recipe out in the very near future. Have a beautiful Wednesday. Here’s what I’m lovin’ right now..
- Blueberry avocado muffins | gimmesomeoven.com
- “Everything you want is on the other side of fear” – art print | Society6.com
- Party popcorn | shewearsmanyhats.com
- Ombré glitter nail inspiration | Kléofa.com.br
- Melie Bianco Aria Winged Tote | dsw.com
- Mohair Medusse Skirt | Datura.com