Believe it or not, October is just around the corner. T-minus 3 days people! I’ve decided to make Halloween a big deal this year. Why should the kids and drunk college students have all the fun? Sure, I’ve done the big West Hollywood Carnaval down Santa Monica Boulevard, your typical costume party, the Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor, the L.A. Haunted Hayride, and carved a pumpkin here and there – so I’m not a total party pooper. I manage to try to do something festive every year, but I’m committing to the festivities more hardcore to have a bit more fun celebrating this unique season by creating some “must do’s” to accomplish through-out the entire month of October. I’m dubbing it…
The Halloween Project:
1. Bake a gluten-free pumpkin pie.
2. Carve a pumpkin (naturally).
3. Decorate my apartment (which at the very least means putting up my beloved pumpkin shaped lights).
4. A scary night out with the girls. We’re still planning where, but seem to be headed to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios.
5. Scary movie night at least once a week – complete with a big bowl of popcorn and all the lights turned out.
6. Finally, I came across this list of the 10 scariest books to read for Halloween. I’m going with Midnight, by Dean Koontz. (Don’t judge!)
Happy Halloween my pretties! May all your October nights be full of terror 🙂