This time of year always brings about reflection, resolutions, and wanting to try something new. The first post of my WILRN series of 2014, centers around things that will make you and the everyday a little more glamorous. When curating this list, I thought about areas of my life personally that I wanted to add a touch of something new, beautiful, and different to – be it in my beauty or workout routines, how to improve my diet, what accessory I could add that would brighten my day every time I looked at it, or how to incorporate something into my home that would evoke a fresh new feel, for a fresh new year. Of course, when starting anew the goal should not always be about “things” but also our perspective and paying attention to our minds as much as we might those external aspects. I adored #8 below when thinking about new beginnings. Here’s to a glamorous 2014, full of trying new things. I found 11 ways to get us started. I’m happy to report that a few have been checked off my list, making 2014 already something special.
What I’m Lovin’ Right Now
- The best new beauty statement | My Private Jet by OPI.
- The best new way to start the day | Overnight Oatmeal.
- The best new signature scent | Hello by Harvey Prince.
- The best new hair inspiration | Jessica Alba’s blunt waves.
- The best new way to indulge your sweet tooth | Oreo Truffles.
- The best new way to keep sophisticatedly organized | Tilly Maison Lucite Tray (similar here).
- The best new fitness/health motivation | 7 Days to Skinny Jeans.
- The best new piece of advice you could ever need | Lessons of Life.
- The best new way to walk through life in style | Harvest Belted Booties.
- The best new way to keep track of time | 2014 Paper Source Foil Desk Calendar.
- The best new everyday accessory | Gosia Meyer’s Gold Initial Necklace.
Stay in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin‘
4 thoughts on “What I’m Lovin’ Right Now”
I love your list! The links to food recipes are amazing, and overnight oats are my favourite! thank you very much for creating this list and i’ll definitely read through this in detail ❤
Check out my latest outfit post featuring Scuba Bomber jacket! 🙂
Hi! I’m so glad to hear the list speaks to you! I’m most excited to try the Oreo Truffles myself. Thanks for stopping by – I’ll definitely take a look at your site too 🙂
Love the gold initial neckalce…so cute! And those oreo truffles…I’m drooling! Thanks for this list!
Hi Lacy! Isn’t it fab? I bought that necklace last month and wear it almost every day! I’m in LOVE. I’m glad you enjoyed the list. Thanks for stopping by!
Comments are closed.