It’s beginning to look a lot like summer! And I’m just giddy about it. Ever since summer joined us not so long ago, I’ve been thinking about my bucket list – things I’m looking forward to doing and accomplishing to celebrate my favorite time of year. Outside of plenty of time on the beach, nursing iced lattes, and keeping sandal-ready toes – there are few personal goals, activities, and random to-do’s I have in mind. In honor of the start to summer, I thought I’d share my list – just in time for what I consider to be the epitome of summer fun in the sun, the 4th of July.
Summer 2014 Bucket List:
- Find a new yoga studio.
- Reorganize my closet.
- Spend a lazy Saturday at Paradise Cove.
- Buy a new iPod and load it with tons of new tunes. (Mine officially died in May and it’s been torture not having it.)
- Hit the Hollywood Bowl for a night of music under the stars. (You can read about past Hollywood Bowl awesome-ness here and here.)
- Dust off my tools/supplies and get back into jewelry making.
- Take one of the L.A. Conservancy’s Walking Tours of Downtown L.A.
- Attend a baseball game.
- Spend more time with girlfriends.
- Go for a picnic in Griffith Park.
With that, I’ll be out the rest of the week enjoying the long holiday weekend ahead. Have a happy and safe 4th of July!
See you next week!