Believe it or not, Christmas is exactly one week away from today. And while all of my holiday gift giving has been squared away this season – there was a time in my life not too long ago (read: last year) where I wasn’t quite so organized and would wait until the last minute to think about what to buy for particular people in my life. Admittedly, part of the pressure is off this year. Aside from a few small gifts to hand out on Christmas morning, my boyfriend and I made a conscious decision not to exchange presents this year. Instead, we decided to use the money to jointly fund a short vacation just after Christmas, which I’m very much looking forward to – more than anything under the tree.
However, I know there are those out there looking for a little inspiration for ideas on what to get the lady, sister, mother, or BFF in your life. I’m here to help. Here’s a last minute gift guide for her. If Santa dropped off any of these goodies under the tree for me, I’d be ecstatic. I know the gal in your life would be too. xx
- Sugar Spots Apron – Anthropolgie, $38.00
- Floating Triangle Layered Necklaces – Etsy, $52.00
- Conair Waterfall Foot Spa – Amazon, $39.00 (as of posting time)
- Metal Floral 8×10 Picture Frame – Maison Midi, $42.95
- Etched Leaf Mirrored Jewelry Box – Urban Outfitters, $48.00
- Birchbox Gift Subscription – Birchbox, $30.00-$200.00
- Rainbow Moonstone Pearl Drop Earrings – Etsy, $32.00
- Keep Not Settling Print (8×10, Gold Foil) – The Everygirl, $30.00
- Voluspa Makassar Ebony & Peach Candle – Kitson, $18.00
One thought on “Last Minute Gift Guide: For Her”
Birchbox makes a perfect holiday gift!
Comments are closed.