Coming off what has to be the hottest days of 2014 here in LA over the weekend (and you know it’s hot when I, the perpetual lover of warmth, is complaining!). It’s expected to be yet another warm day making it hard to believe that my calendar says that fall arrives exactly one week from today. Ha! Those fools.
Here are a few random things making me smile – #2 and #8 are looking especially enticing as I wipe the
sweat feminine glow from my brow currently dripping onto my keyboard. Here’s what I’m lovin’ right now:
- The most succinct advice I’ve ever heard for those sipping “haterade.” | by Dr. Steve Maraboli
- The ultimate refreshment to celebrate the last summer days ahead. | Very Berry Iced Tea with Honey Mint Syrup
- Serious inspiration for mixing charm and modernity in a place that houses the toilet. | Rustic Industrial Master Bath
- The next nail polish shade to add to the collection as the seasons start to change. | Essie’s “Island Hopping”
- A retro-chic way to keep eye wear protected on the go. | Woven Etchings Glasses Case
- The best way to dress up that next succulent purchase from Trader Joes and make it your own. | Daylily Herb Pot
- New ear bling…just in time for fall. | Diamond Quartz Hoop Earrings
- How to add little punch at lunch to the traditional caesar salad. | Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Gettin’ our eco-friendly on. | 50 Realistic Ways To Be More Eco-Friendly Right Now
Have an amazing week!
Stay in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin‘