For us to be well into August, it hasn’t felt much like summer here in LA at all. The weather actually feels truer to spring, filled with gray mornings and rather temperate afternoons along with a spot of rain here and there over the last few weeks. In fact, this past spring felt more like an extended winter. Perhaps there really is something to this whole global warming stuff. We have perpetually been a season behind for the last year. This means, I can’t wait to until Christmas when it’ll finally start to warm up! Despite our “spring-y” weather patterns this summer, I know us Angelenos are lucky when it comes to the weather gods. While you can get away with a sundress right now, you might still need a light sweater to make it through the day – at least I do. I know I’ve mentioned the peculiar weather more than once in recent posts and though I dream of one day moving to another great city to live and explore at some point in my life, I’m really starting to authentically understand how much of a California girl I really am. It looks like I’m trapped here. Until the weather decides, yet again, to catch up with the calendar…
here’s what i’m lovin’ right now
1. Belted shirt dresses and gold aviators.
2. Essie nail polish in Fiesta.
3. Inspiration for how to rock stacked skinny bracelets perfectly.
4. Glitter Guide’s Style At Home Tour with Devon Dyer. LOVE the “Get it Girl” pillow from Society Social.
5. Two for one ice cream cones and Sincerely, Jules‘ travels in Paris.
6. Where I wouldn’t mind cooking up my next meal – A Wall of Windows in the Kitchen.
8. Romantic cascading bridal bouquets and stunning wedding photography.
9. 23 Genius Ways to Use an Ice Cube Tray.
10. My motto.