I’ve reviewed over 70 beauty and lifestyle products since joining the Birchbox family just over a year ago. Aside from the alluring monthly surprise to myself – I really have discovered and incorporated many new finds into my routine because of Birchbox’s rather genius, yet simple idea: sending high-quality samples, from high-profile brands to experiment with before taking your next big beauty plunge.
Like anything, Birchbox can be a total hit or a total miss (case and point: last month’s box), but I can’t help but look back and smile at my experience in general.
I received my most recent box just this past weekend, and I can already tell April is going to be all the more glamorous for it. It got me to thinking about what my favorite products have been since joining the Birchbox family 14 months ago.
And so, I’m feeling a little nostalgic today. It’s a good time to pause and reflect on my favorite discoveries, my top 10 out of them all. These are products that I now use with regularity, with a couple that I will be adding to my routine in the very near future. These are my Birchbox all-stars.
- Lancôme’s La Base Pro Primer – Full review here and here.
- Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser – Full review here.
- Color Club® Harlem Lights Collection in “Baldwin Blues” – Full review here. (Available for purchase here.)
- ChapStick® Hydration Lock – Full review here.
- Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo & Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner – Full review here.
- Harvey Prince Hello Perfume – Full review here.
- Serious Skincare® Glycolic Gommage Extreme Renewal – Full review – here.
- Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Watercolor Eye Liner in “Sailor (Blue)” – Full review here.
- Camille Beckman Glycerine Hand Therapy – Full review here.
- Coastal Scents® Neutral Mirage Palette Set – Full review here. (Cheaper here!)
Stay tuned for the full review of April’s products coming at the end of this month! Happy primping, ladies!
Join the Birchbox! Pick up your subscription here:
(I’m not affiliated with Birchbox outside of just being a fan…with an opinion.)